Vice President Business Operations (f/m/d)
Aenova is looking to create a new role as a global VP of Business Operations, encompassing Supply Chain Management, S&OP Planning and Customer Service. The position is a corporate position and will directly report to our CEO.
The position is based in Starnberg, Germany, but can be fulfilled partially from home or from any of the other 15 Aenova locations.
The Aenova Group is one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. With high quality standards, innovative technologies and a clear future orientation, Aenova has become Europe's market leader for the development and production of all common dosage forms and product groups in the business-to-business sector. The company which has its headquarters near Munich (Germany), operates 15 production sites and several sales offices in ten countries throughout the world. More than 4.300 employees contribute to the group’s success.
What can you expect?
- Build a small corporate team of Subject Matter Experts to introduce best-practice concepts within Planning, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service and establish, roll out and implement KPI-based monitoring to interact and lead the site-based Supply Chains / Business Operations Team (Customer Service, Planning & Buying, Warehousing and Shipping)
- Develop, set up and manage a standardized group-wide monthly site-based S&OP process (from Demand Analysis to Executive S&OP) and progressively make it evolve into a fully Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Create best practice processes to manage the capacity and resource planning process
- Manage Supply Chain Master Data governance
- Streamline / redesign / standardize order-to-cash cycle
- Manage our 3rd party Logistics / Warehouse supplier(s)
What should you bring?
- Master’s degree Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar
- At least 10 years’ experience in a leading role and at least 5 years’ experience in Planning / Supply Chain / Customer Service - ideally in a production related environment or previous consulting experience
- Familiarity of working with Lean, KPI’s and Process optimization, ERP-experience
- Strong communicator with good people skills (including blue and white collar), proven track record of impact and improvement
- Structured, persistent, strategic and analytical thinking, ability to grasp things quickly, seeing the overall picture and broader context, but at the same time being hands-on and implementation orientated
- Experience in building or leading corporate supply chain teams
- Excellent command of English and good knowledge of German
We offer a growth-oriented, dynamic and international environment, which offers challenging tasks across the sites as well as active participation opportunities.
If these tasks in a future-proof corporate group attract you, then we would like to get in touch with you.