Quotation Manager (f/m/d)
for our headquarters in Starnberg, Germany
The Aenova Group is one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. With high quality standards, innovative technologies and a clear future orientation, Aenova has become Europe's market leader for the development and production of all common dosage forms and product groups in the business-to-business sector. The company which has its headquarters near Munich (Germany), operates 15 production sites and several sales offices in ten countries throughout the world. More than 4.300 employees contribute to the group’s success.
In this role, this person will build and development a robust process for the evaluation, costing, pricing and proposal generation for new business opportunities identified by the Business Development, Key Account and Business Management teams.
What can you expect?
- Responsible for the evaluation of new business opportunities for Aenova and site assignment
- Ensuring a solid and strong proposal process capable of supporting both the existing business and winning additional business from new clients
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the proposals process
- Provide business and overall relationship management support to existing development and commercial programs, this may include negotiation of new development and commercial supply quotations, support specific sites on business / commercial issues and support of development and commercial groups to structure proposals as programs move through various stages of development to commercialization
- Participate in client discussions in order to confirm the technical aspects of projects are understood and costed appropriately
- Partnering with Sales and Business Development in order to win new business from clients when introduced by the Business Development Executives
- Compliance with safety regulations in own work area reporting deviations from safety and environmental guidelines and/or corresponding risks in own work area
What should you bring?
- Relevant degree with demonstrable experience (5 years) in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the oral solid dose finished product operational environment
- Client-facing experience preferred
- Strong organisational abilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments
- Strong project ownership ethic with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work within and deliver critical timelines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince others to buy-into proposals and plans
We offer a growth-oriented, dynamic and international environment, which offers challenging tasks across the sites as well as active participation opportunities.
If these tasks in a future-proof corporate group attract you, then we would like to get in touch with you.
Have we inspired your curiosity?
For any questions please contact the human resources department, Melanie Ruemmele, at +49 8151 9987 139.