Business Development Manager France (f/m/d)
Aenova is looking for a Business Development Manager France (f/m/d), identifying, negotiating, and closing development and commercial business for the Aenova Group. In this role, this person will provide customer relationship management support to existing development and commercial programs. The position will report to the Sales Manager EMEA/APAC.
The Aenova Group is one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. With high quality standards, innovative technologies and a clear future orientation, Aenova has become Europe's market leader for the development and production of all common dosage forms and product groups in the business-to-business sector. The company which has its headquarters near Munich (Germany), operates 15 production sites and several sales offices in ten countries throughout the world. More than 4.300 employees contribute to the group’s success.
What can you expect?
- Develop and execute sales plans (effectively utilizing proven sales methodology) to identify, qualify, pursue and close new development and commercial opportunities within an assigned region (current customers and/or prospects) to achieve revenue and new business objectives
- Work with legal to negotiate and execute appropriate and complex development and supply agreements (using proven Negotiation Skills Methodology)
- Present Aenova’s capabilities knowledgeably and effectively with customers, and craft specific targeted solutions that meet customers’ manufacturing and development needs
- Support and prepare development and commercial proposals working closely with Operations and negotiate these proposals
- Collaborate with Sales Unit Leaders, and Key Account Managers in the construction and execution of their strategic account plan(s), if applicable
- Provide input into pricing strategy with assigned customers
- Provide business and overall relationship management support to existing development and commercial programs. Responsibilities may include negotiation of new development and commercial supply quotations, support specific sites on business/commercial issues and support of Development and Commercial groups to structure proposals as programs move through various stages of development to commercialization
What should you bring?
- Advanced scientific degree and / or Masters of Business Administration / commercially orientated degree is advantageous but not essential
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B CDMO sales, Business Development or Project Management
- Sales / Business Development experience in the contract pharmaceutical industry preferred, relevant industry knowledge of product development and manufacturing is essential
- Thorough understanding of sterile and oral solid-dose manufacturing is a plus
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Strong fundamental business skills; ability to appropriately evaluate and structure value creating deals for the business with a good ability to negotiate those deals.
- English: Full professional proficiency (Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak clear English)
- French: Ideally Native, or Full professional proficiency (Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak clear French)
- Proficiency in another European language (German, Spanish preferred) is a plus
We offer a growth-oriented, dynamic and international environment, which offers challenging tasks across the sites as well as active participation opportunities.
If these tasks in a future-proof corporate group attract you, then we would like to get in touch with you.
The position is home-based, the ideal candidate will be located in France. The location shall be within a reasonable driving distance to an airport allowing European connections.